- While men make elaborate plans, God has the final word.
- For our plans to take shape, submit our work to the Lord.
- The only thing that deflects evil is the fear of God.
- Better to be right and poor, than to be wrong and rich.
- God cares about honesty at workplace - our business is His business.
- Better to get wisdom than gold; get insight rather than silver.
- Bigger the ego, harder the fall.
- Things work out when we trust in God.
- True intelligence is a spring of fresh water, while fools sweat it out the hard way.
- Appetite and hunger are incentives to work harder.
Sunday, March 16, 2014
Sunday, February 16, 2014
Few notes from Proverbs 16:
- Submit our plans to the Lord for them to be established.
- Everything God mad has a place and purpose.
- Fear of God deflects evil.
- It's far better to be right and poor than be wrong and rich.
- Though we plan, God is the one who enables them.
- A good leader does not mislead or exploit, but motivates.
- Choose wisdom and insight over money and income.
- True intelligence is a spring of fresh water
- Gracious speech is like clover honey.
- Gossip breaks up friendships.