In his concluding exhortation, the author narrates practical ways in which how believers should live so that they can please God.
The list composes of:
- Love one another,
- Exercise hospitality,
- Minister to those in prison and those who are mistreated,
- Honor marriage,
- Avoid sexual immorality,
- Steer clear of the love of money,
- Be content with Lord's provisions,
- Obey, respect and imitate leaders - especially Jesus Christ,
- Reject false teachings,
- Offer the proper Christian sacrifices of gratitude, praise, service, and generosity,
Grace be with you all.