Starla Halvorson sent me this Christmas Trivia. Thank you Starla!
1. What color is Santa’s belt?
2. What were Frosty the Snowman’s last words?
a. I’m melting!3. What Christmas carol contains the line: “Sing choirs of angels, sing in exultation”?
b. I’ll be back again some day
c. It’s too darn hot
d. What’s happening?
4. How many “geese a-laying” did my true love give to me?
5. What did the Grinch use to pull his sleigh?
6. What popular children’s cracker today was introduced in 1902 as a Christmas ornament?
7. Name Santa’s eight reindeer.
8. What Christmas figure did Robert May create in 1930 as a Christmas promotion for Montgomery Ward department store in Chicago?
9. What popular Christmas candy had its debut and was given out by a choirmaster in 1670 to quiet the noisy children?
10. What movie was released on December 20, 1946 and was a box-office flop at the time?
11. What famous bit of Christmas cheer do these letters stand for?
12. What enduring Christmas classic took just six weeks to write?
13. Which of these states has a city named “Santa Claus”?
a. Alaska14. Whose hair earned her $20 in “The Gift of the Magi”?
15. What is the best-selling Christmas song of all time?